Thursday, January 2, 2014

20140102

First Post of 2014 Happy New Year All!

Thanks for supporting our fitnesss efforts last year -we had 4,287 hits on this BLOG site in the last 8 months or about 536 hits a month.  Not bad considering hits from James and I posting/updating the site do not count.  That is about 17+ looks a day.  

We do have a couple of regulars:
-One regular who checks a couple of times a day trying to make sure his excuse for not showing up matches to the workout; ("Oh, I noticed it is Heavy squats and I have the PT Test any day now so I could not make it, too bad it was not a stretching day, I would have been there!")
-Another regular who check it 2 or 3 times each afternoon hoping that his time will improve and he may actually beat someone.
-The morning regular who checks to see if he would rather work out or if he needs to drum up some lunch plans with his "other buddies". 
- Training Holiday Regular has been on a lot lately, pledging to show up on the training holiday and then when he sees the workout sends  "...I was coming but I had to run some errands my wife has been pestering me about!"

All in fun, we hope you enjoy the camaraderie, the occasional ribbing for using rubber bands for every event and have made a few fitness gains!

PS: There is no rule against making workout suggestions.   I keep voting for a 10 sets of 59 second naps every minute on the minute or 3 sets of Meatball Subway sandwiches for time but they never quite make the Blog.  I am sure you all have better ideas.

Thursday, 2 January 2014
3x3 bench press

Good Heavy Push day for our small group:
Grabski - 275, 305, 315 w/ reps at 250 and 200
James - 275, 295, 305 w/ reps at 245 and 195
Brooks - 225, 245, 245/225 w/ reps at 195, 155

Followed with some Cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment